background

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Boston

Ok I realize I haven't written in awhile.  I have been having such a good time in Boston it sort of slipped my mind.   I figured I better get some pictures of this leg posted before I am on my way out of town.  There are a lot of travel nurses here so it makes for a little bit more fun.  One of the nurses I worked with in Phoenix showed up here a few weeks after me and as it ends up she lives in the building right next to mine.  It has been nice having a familar face on this assignment.  We met another traveler from Woodbury, MN....small world she knew my college roommates brother. Boston has so much to offer a travel nurse.  I am pretty sure I will come back here for another contract...this time without my car.  It cost way to much to park it here and since I never drive it...I don't need it.  I live right across the street from the Boston TB Garden.  I was hoping to be able to see a Celtics game before I left but the NBA doesn't seem to care about my plans.  The Bruins also play there so I guess that will have to be good enough.  My friends Jeremy and Emily (my guest blogger from the beggining of the year)  came for a visit and we got caught in some tourist traps but we had a great time as per usual.  Here are some pictures from their visit.

Em and Jerm with Boston in the background.

Whale watching...we had to take pictures because I don't think Jeremy saw a single whale due to sea sickness
Of course we had to do this :)


Not everyone knew our name...in fact nobody did :(
 Here are some random pictures:
Fenway Park
Mickey at Fenway

Sunrise from my balcony


Me and Charlotte (from MN) at Sam Adams Brewery after nearly missing our tour

Charles River


No comments:

Post a Comment