background

Monday, December 6, 2010

What's next...

My current assignment is coming to an end and I am starting to look forward to what comes next.  I took a job in Lebanon, NH.   Yes, New Hampshire.  It is the home of Dartmouth College. I will be working at Dartmouth Hitchcock Hospital.   It wasn't exactly where I pictured going next but I think I will enjoy it. I am excited at what I might learn there.  I have never really been to New England so I am pretty stoked for some good skiing and some even better seafood.  I am going to miss the sunny days of california but not the traffic.   Before this new job begins I will be on a completely different type of adventure....a road trip!  I have to travel from phoenix to new hamphire in less then a week but the good news is that I think I have talked my good friend Emily into joining me!  Graceland here we come! 

More on that adventure to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment