background

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday....

I have seen some crazy things in my life but Black Friday is up there near the top.  If I ever go out at 3am to go shopping its going to be with my aunt Candy.  She is the smartest shopper I know and she always finds the best deals.  Dillon and I were walking through the mall after we went to the movie and people were lined up for what seemed like forever to get into Toy's R Us.  The part that boggled my mind even more then the long line was how many kids were in it.  WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU BRING YOUR KIDS?  Don't you want them to be able to belive in santa or let them have a little bit of surprise on christmas morning?  It makes me a little sad to think that kids are already growing up so much faster then we did at their age but now they are being deprived of those few moments on christmas morning when they can belive in miracles.  I could go on and on about this but I will spare you all.  I hope all of you crazy shoppers found some good deals and as for the rest of you I hope you enjoyed your sanity.  Unitl next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment