background

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Trip to Target....

A trip to Target is not as easy as it used to be.   How hard could it be you ask?  Well there is a Target pretty close to my house so I took a ride over there to get some things I still needed.  Little did I know they are part of the mall so you must park in the parking garage.  Side note: This Target is a three story store with a really cool cart thing that takes your cart up the escalator for you.  Ok back to the problem at hand.  It wasn't  until I left that I realized you can not take the carts out of the store.  So I had to carry the stuff I bought all the way across the mall to where I parked my car.   Lucky for me I didn't by to much this time.  The more I think about it the more I think it might but a good thing after all.  I will make less trips to the store to buy stuff I never needed in the first place! 

No comments:

Post a Comment