background

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just the beginning...

As many of you know I decided a few months ago that I was going to start working as a travel nurse.  I started doing all the things I had to do in order to start a new job.   I found a company, sent in all the paper work and got my finger prints done.  Simple as that!...or so I thought.  Two weeks before I was supposed to leave for LA I got a letter that said...Finger prints rejected.  Nobody likes to be rejected for any reason but this one in particular stung a little bit.  I had already given my 2 weeks notice to my job.  The question 'What do I do now?' was running though my head.  I went back to California and got my prints done again.  And then I waited.....and waited....and waited.  The 24-48 hrs that they told me it should take was long gone.  At this rate I was not going anywhere.   The day I was planning to leave I was still without a license...that is until 10am.  My prints cleared and I was on my way!

....more to come!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what happened that made them reject your prints. The church did a background check on you, your background is clean! I wonder if they weren't clear enough to get a good reading...I am happy it worked out for you! Looking forward to hearing of your adventures in the future!

    ReplyDelete