background

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS KATIE!!!!

First off I need to appologize for my lack of writing.  I know I say that a lot but I just got busy living my life.  Now I will stop to sum up the last few months.  The last time I wrote I was still in Boston so many miles have happened since then.  I had so much fun in Beantown but the snow was on its way in so I was on my way out.  I got lucky and  had 3 weeks between assignments....at Christmas time to boot.  Did I plan that well or what?  I packed up my car once a again.  I didn't have room for all my stuff.  How can one person gather so much extra stuff in such a short time?  After I sent some boxes back to MN I was on my way there myself.  I made it all the way to Niagra falls NY.  I decided that it was on my way so I might as well stop there to see what all the fuss was about...I am not sure what the honeymoon draw is but it was definately a cool thing to see. 


I didn't take this picture but none of mine turned out very well but this is what I saw
 I got there late so I only saw the falls with all the night lights on it.  I met a lot of Canadians that came to NY to go christmas shopping since things are so much more expensive there.  The next morning I got up early to get a head start so I wouldn't end up in chicago in the middle of the night.  After talking to some of the Canadians they convinced me I should drive through Canada.  It seemed like a good idea so I decided to give it a go.  I probably should have topped of my tank before going to Canada but I didn't.  Don't worry....I did not run out of gas.  However, I did forget that the speed limits were in kilometers not miles.  Good thing my car odometer gave me some help.  My Gps didn't really work that well in Canada either so I just have to trust that what my new friends told me.  Always an adventure.  I made it without having to stop...good thing because gas was SO EXPENSIVE.  My warning light went on shortly before I reentered the US.  Next stop...Chicago.  Jamie's place was so cute.  I was a little jealous of her rooftop.  We got some quality sister time.  Massages, Lush, Potbelly's and her crazy friends :)  A few short days there then I made my way to the Twin cities.  I hung out on Ashley's couch for a few weeks and had a great time.  We all went back to Hibbing for christmas....it was one for the books! 

This post is getting a little long, 'til next time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment