background

Friday, October 29, 2010

Kayaking with Francy

Yesterday I went kayaking with Francy down in huntington harbor.  It was a great day for it and we had been trying to go for a few weeks but something always got in our way.   I wish I would have brought my camera but most of you that know me also know I can be a little accident prone.  I didn't want my camera to end up at the bottom of the harbor.  I am happy to report there was no mishaps....unless you count the difference between me and francy in what we thought kayaking was.  I thought it was paddling and she thought it was floating.   We compromised!  I did tell her that I was going to blog about her though.  So francy this ones for you!  As we were floating along (i told you we compromised)  we saw some HUGE houses and HUGE boats docked in front of them and I wondered how many of those places were somebody's second house.  What a life that must be?!?! 

Today in Atwater there are kids Trick or Treating at the local buisnesses.  I think I may walk down to the coffee shop do some people watching.  You never know who you might see!

No comments:

Post a Comment